Elinext Building, 37A Phan Xich Long, Ward 3, Phu Nhuan District, HCMC
- Work with tester to ensure deliveries meet expected quality.
- Explore new technologies to solve technical challenges.
- Review and refactor code.
- Analyze system requirements and prioritize tasks
- Write clean, testable code using .NET programming languages
- Intermediate English skills.
- Expert in .NET (minimum 2 years’ experiences).
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server, Entity Framework, ADO.NET, jQuery, and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC), Dependency Injection, Singleton).
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, ASP .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Effective use of the Git source control system including branching, merging code and creating pull requests.
- Second skill (Mobile development, Cloud computing, etc.) is a plus.
- Possibility to work independently with customers.
- SharePoint development experience is a plus.
- Used tools such as JIRA for task and issue management is a plus.
- Troubleshooting abilities.
- Good communication skills.
Why you’ll love working here:
We’re always looking for candidates with talent and we know choosing a place is also so difficult for you. Therefore, let us give you some extra reasons to join us:
- Many opportunities for personal and professional growth as a gateway to your wealthy.
- Competitive salary, bonuses and allowances. Salary is reviewed twice per year based on performance.
- 13-th month salary.
- Social & health insurance, annual leave, working conditions pursuant to Vietnamese labor law to improve your living quality.
- Opportunity to learn more and develop yourselves.
- Flexible working time and working process.
- Free in house coffee.
- Free English course.
- Yearly health check- up.
- Friendly, young & dynamic working environment with many activities like football
team, birthday party, happy hours, company activities, company trips, yearend party, …
Do you want to catch the great job with all above offers?
Just join with us now by fill the Desired Position box and sending your resume in English to:
Tel: 028 39 954 722